Sunday 18 November 2012

The Second Wave

Yes indeedy, it's time for the second lot of testing!

Having posted a second demo on facebook and created a second google form, I've started getting feedback on the newer version of my game. At the time of writing my main point seems to be, stop the humans from accidentally moving whilst being abducted, should be simple. I've also been given a complaint about the performance of the mouse in the game. This worries me as, whilst it could well be an easy fix, it could also mean that the game's lagging due to all the 'kill, create' functions whizzing about, which would be bad as tinkering with using the recycle command lead to all kinds of nastiness last time! Either way, it shall be looked into.

So yeah, I'll keep an eye on the form today, and hopefully I'll be working on the game all day in preparation for the demo or die tomorrow! Wish me luck!

I'll leave you with a few screenshots.

The lovely title screen, sadly I couldn't print screen the wicked music that accompanies it!
Tutorial screen
A bit of in game, by now you've probably seen this, I love it though!




No comments:

Post a Comment